Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 11 Ch. 54 - Love Test

The secret weapon of the kingdom is some ship that a rich guy used to get laid and shotgun married. It was used a few times then left in the barn until the apocalypse... and it still out specs all the non lost technology ships in the world...

Dex-chan lover
I have to imagine this yuri development is a swerve. Like, even as recent as chap 52 we had Olivia freaking out about "Angie is the only one for Leon... I should just give up...", so she obviously has feelings for him. All that remains to be seen is if Olivia + Angie actually have some kind of strong feelings for each other, or whether they just got blindsided by the tech that somehow both sensed they had the same love (but for Leon, not eachother).

Dex-chan lover
So we finally got to this fun little scene.
Shame that door never gets brought up again.
It would have been interesting to read a what-if short story (or manga omake) with various character pairings.
pretty sure it was brought up again one more time where leon and marie try it together. both agree to never talk about it ever again

Double-page supporter
HAHHA nice, i remember reading this scene in the LN 3-4 years ago, it was fucking hilarious, good to see it finally come to manga format.

Dex-chan lover
So in the end, MC wasn't even needed.

21e76805e955d79517ab29b3c9829191.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So we finally got to this fun little scene.
Shame that door never gets brought up again.
It would have been interesting to read a what-if short story (or manga omake) with various character pairings.
wouldn't surprise me if that's next or at the end of the volume

Dex-chan lover
Funny how everyone was hating Marie and wishing her the worst, but she already has a harem of morons stuck to her like a mud :pacman:
pretty sure it was brought up again one more time where leon and marie try it together. both agree to never talk about it ever again
Was it in spin-off novel? I could see this getting ugly real fast if they'd done that around Angie, Olivia and Marie's harem.

Luxion getting all jelly that he isn't a wunderwaffe that's gonna win the war :meguusmug:

So this means he has a chance with the queen right?
...no signs of it happening yet, unfortunately :aquadrink: (though, no one said it couldn't happen in sequel novel).

I think i missed out when they were handing out yuri goggles, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
This is funny now, but it will be super annoying later. In the novel,
the girls and leon will marry but the author is such a super turbo cuck that leon will run away from his first night and the girls will fuck lmao leon just leaves for a mission.

Honestly the artist of this manga is just wasted on a pretty terrible LN.

Dex-chan lover
And this is why I dropped the manga more than a year ago, Leon acting with the devil may care atittude and playing dirty against his opponents got me hooked in the manga at first (on top of the harem tag, obviously), but him insisting in acting as mob character despite being neck deep into the plot and finding a hundred excuses to cockblock himself for so long while the girls pratically begged for him to bang them made me wish that both Angie and Livia dumped him and went full Yuri route.

And I only enjoy Yuri in a threesome / foursome / harem / polyamory context when there's a male character involved.

I dropped around chapter 36 when he refused to sleep with both Angie and Livia because I sensed this red flag from miles away (and got some LN spoilers too) thus decided to save myself from frustration and now more than a year and 18 chapters later I return to give it one last chance, but seems like dropping the manga was the right decision, because this chapter was make or break for me and now I leave without regrets.

Last edited:
Im prolly coping but, there's no way its not a harem ending with those three. Itd be silly if those two dragged his ass up there for no reason. Even if thats not the case yuri still rad.

Users who are viewing this thread