Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.5 - Volume 3 Extras

Dex-chan lover
The reason that the light novels continues the sidestory of
Marie being the main/only Heroine. Of course, it leads to every other female love interest to bad ends so far. . .

This needs Skelletor meme
EStFBMDXsAEOvD5.jpg

Dex-chan lover
A free shot of a hot spring enjoying monkey? I gladly accept.

@Tahaku In the LN, they basically took custody of her kid because her life was such a mess, was this changed in the manga?

Also, Marie's current family are total shitheads and don't help at all. They basically make it so that she has to get money and treat her like garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Those are the things I was talking about. While she made bad decisions in her previous life, a good portion was she horrible luck for her.

And her second life is just awful with going with the reverse harem her only bad choice. And with how things go terribly in result of that decision despite her best efforts, I can’t help but feel bad for her. Take away the bratty part of her and she’s another sad loli to pat and protect.

@Tahaku She's the kind of girl that you will cheer for her and that's why I like the ss but it doesn't deserve that bad ending for all the girls mixed feelings here
also she's having karmic law, after all, she gets far in life was for Leon action cleaning her mess but well
@MayhemTrinkets Well, Leon says that they make the right choice what kind of future the poor kid will get with Marie's poor life choices. If you think about it in a sense still didn't learn anything, Leon's a bit childish but will put his life on the line to get a better life Marie did the same but get blindsided when she gets at the academy it is in this moment that those difference with each other

Banned
People are so judgemental.

Yeah, Marie has no sex-appeal whatsoever... and she got a harem by exploiting her existing knowledge of the characters... but it isn't like I'd hate her for it. She is kinda funny. Same way Leon is kinda funny: for actually being an arsehole.

Users who are viewing this thread