Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Confession of Love

that is some HOT milf . . .
now that i think of it, most mothers in isekai mangas, are always HOT

Justice is served ... both to the knaves and to our dear MC

oddly satisfying , i had my laugh

Fed-Kun's army
Does he get any more girls other than the two heroines? I'd hate to see that tbh.

Double-page supporter
I love how Julius was SO far removed from Leon's thoughts that he didn't even consider what'd happen if he confessed to the queen, lol.

Double-page supporter
F*ck off b*tch eat sh*t. Yeah that should be the sentence of this chapter. Oh and don't think b*tch is only about some of the girls, it's to some of the boys in this chapter too.

Dex-chan lover
@bosbarret kinda but not.
He only particularly has relations with Livia and Angie, but keeps flirting with the Queen. The other former fiances end up throwing their hats in the ring, and he also kinda wooes the Final Boss. That one's tragic because
to repay for her crimes she's basically under house arrest to be used by varying nobles to be bred and eventually have the potential child kidnapped and taught to be a loyal servent to the kingdom. All while she mourns her sis' death. It's fucked up and to date that's where it's left.

Confessing to the queen when the king is still alive.

Suddenly the mc no longer cares whether his head can be on his neck.

And the side characters just shrugged it off like a bad joke.

Aggregator gang
god it's so weird reading it back at this time before
marie learns he's actually her older brother and goes full brocon

Dex-chan lover
I'm really looking forward to the reveal. I've only spoilt myself a little so I have absolutely no idea what is going to happen except what Noobtube said. But I'm anticipating it!

@TheFiller lol my dude shes literally a mother what are you smoking why would she be a virgin.
and no shit someone drawn like that isnt going to be up to any good.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao.

He's going to say no, isn't he? Saving the world is way outside of mob territory.

Users who are viewing this thread