Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Individual Circumstances

@ReaVen_LEAD Ah, I see. Glad you know, just don't take yourself too seriously and you can fix that! But getting triggered over a comment and other's opinion is more of a "snowflake" if you ask me 😋

Dude, she's like that girl on the hero who came back she's cute but that's it, look Angelica was the same as her but she got worst than her she(Clarise) at least has loyal follower Angie if it wasn't for Leon she would stay alone but she never chooses the slave system so for me Clarise, not my cupcake, also a virgin, kids for me the cute here is Mylene the milf factor boost my thinking so also Luxon then Angie and Livia, but man he doesn't care people circumstances aside of who he cares well that's what I like about Leon

her now character design is an improvement so with her personality not going to lie, won't mind it if she ended up with the MC. Hell, I'll cheer them on till the series end.

Aggregator gang
sexy delinquent look suits her more for sure, but wtf why slaves when she have such loyal followers who obviously loves her...
acting like some tragic heroine and blind to those by her sides, not even giving them a chance.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Finally clearly shown that women use sex slaves (sorry, love slaves) and still can't find many comments, if any, talking about how slavery is wrong and how they're abusing their power. (Just the common "she's a slut", which is a different discussion altogether. Personally I agree, she's surrounded by followers who love her and she goes for slaves? I'd say the same with genders reversed, btw, he'd be a fuckboy).

Again, it seems sex slaves are only wrong when they're women. How very curious indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread