Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - A Momentary Rest

Well i guess we would expect the starting of the war next ch
also again those shitty bastard followers of anjie are doing their shit again and somehow decided to abandon her cause they are afraid to die

Dex-chan lover
@DirkHardpeck thank you mate, just went and read the summary of volume 3 so now I have an overall idea on what's going to happen also I'm kinda disappointed...
hope it gets better in volume 4 and 5

Fed-Kun's army
I cant remember when Lucle introduce on wn. Is he an original character on LN?

Dex-chan lover
@DirkHardpeck
its probably part of the WN, since a lot of the stuff in the LN post
Leon being imprisoned
was changed drastically.
The main plot was kept but tons of events changed in the LN after that.

@arkvin
yep hes LN exclusive, like a bunch of other characters.

Contributor
@Pekwa @Otomedai
Please change the name according to official EN TL and at least based on MobuSeka very own fandom/wiki.
Ange = Angie
Claris = Clarice
I'd prefer to know why'd ya guys haven't change those name yet

Angie and Livia getting mad and beating him not because he wish for beauty with big boobs and small waist . The true reason is :
he wish someone like the queen can be his wife, it's from the short story "Anjie's wish" in light novel

Dex-chan lover
@ultimatehaki I guess they left it out because of the page count or something. I remember reading this part in the novel and cracking up like hell. I haven't read the WNs only the LN up to vol 5, but I do hope he'll get his wish eventually. The scenes with the Queen are the best.

Fed-Kun's army
It's cool that Olivia got one of the jackpot charms. Hopefully this mitigates the stagnation from Leon taking all her growth opportunities.

page 35 is basically mc asking god to help him with his ntr plan isn't he.......the way he described it i can only point to the queen lmao

ooooh the Principality of Fanoss' attack begins!!! just want to see Garret's moustache incident already

Can somebody spoil the sh*t out of me?
And is the novel worth reading and if yes, the LN or WN?

Fed-Kun's army
I thought it was weird when they called it airbike. But fortunately it was actually airbrike.

Users who are viewing this thread