Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Hertrude

Double-page supporter
He blushed. According to rule no.69 of anime logic, he might end up in Leon's harem

dayum... i really want to spoil the story XD
thanks for the one that left the link to the LN.. i read em

Leon's right, they should just sink to hell man, but alas the plot doesn't allow him, instead he saves them, what a shame indeed.

wait a minute... i never thought that Hertrude will be look like heroine from accel world...
in LN she's more like girl from jigoku shoujo.. but with stressed face

@Joonhas is in your country, you can kill people because they mess with you? If it is true, than I am jealous of you. In my country, if I kill thief, mugger, or robber..... police will trow me into jail because "law".

Dex-chan lover
Glasses guy might be right, I mean Marie is a real angel, just ask her big brother Gauche- no wait, wrong magic series.

Dex-chan lover
"Don't fall for my sister, she's a bitch!"
"OK. What are you doing tonight?"
"Wait. No. Go back to liking my sister."

tbh I don't even know why Angie let those shitty bastards that call themselves "Angie's followers" still keep sniffing her back after they betray her at that student party. Now look those "followers" of hers don't want to help her at all.

after Angie offer herself to be the hostages they were like "oh ok, I don't want to get involved in this anyways". If after this arc Angie still let them follow her idk what to say anymore

@gobletoffire

1. After Leon's fight with the prince's Angie already cutting ties with her followers
2. The former followers of Angie tried to get angelica's trust again but since Angie can't refuse them all because they are absolutely annoying and can't take no for a goddamn answer all Angie can do is run and avoid them (you already seen the big picture)
3. And the last one READ THE GODDAMN MANGA

Users who are viewing this thread