Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Hertrude

@Bloodprince dunno what are you talking people... But shield miso..bullshit was crap writinng. Not one un the world get a fobia for a low shit like that.

Dex-chan lover
Grr... you principality bastards just wait until Luxion the battleship arrives there. Wash your necks. You won't have it for long.

Dex-chan lover
Another mc that doesn't let the people that harm in die, pathetic really.

Fed-Kun's army
He might save them all, but I guarantee that he will make sure that each of them pays for what they had done to them.

Dex-chan lover
He didn't save them lmao but to survive he need them.
think of them as meat bait
this is no dynasty warrior lol

@AlphaFlow
they're ready to let a Duke's daughter to be abducted before their eyes. They're cowards and selfish nobles.
So Hertrude decided to destroyed their ship even they're surrender (she's hated the kingdom's nobility so much)

if you begin to face palm now you havent seen the best yet
the author/artist of the manga clearly tries to cover for the mistakes of the novel...
because the beating part was in great detail including half a condemnation event for angeline
and the prison scene was vivid with a sobbing heroine in front of the cell of a shackled mc only after the sword idiot came in was she allowed to heal him and only after being healed was he able to hold a conversation

now why am i not enranged about the mc's agreement ? because thats not whats annoying because if he wasnt beaten up that just about what i would have expected out of him, so you could justify it by saying he is mature
well since the person responsible for the manga made the cut at this place lets hope he or she finds a way to fix the realy annoying following battle

edit: you might not believe it but those are the fixed scenes if you wanna know why people, me including started dissing this story read the novel

fuckin cut their legs if they cant stand those useless legs will just slow them down, skin every single one that hurt you face, tie thier hands and legs then throw them out of the ship, every single person that hurt livia should bath in gasoline and tie em on a pole and burn eeEEEMM CONSUME

then blame the incident on the invaders i hope that was the plan... i cant imagine how annoying it is to deal with fake bitches and homies, i say fuck em only keep homies that kiss you back.

This nanga is not a good wait for a next chapter huh... each chapter really wants me to see the next

Users who are viewing this thread