Otona ni Narenai Bokura wa - Ch. 2 - Stargazing

Dex-chan lover
Who's to say that committing suicide wasn't what got them stuck in this kind of purgatory to begin with? Sentiments like "forever young" or "they won't grow old" usually refers to people who died as kids or those who died before natural death takes them.

Despite the amount of H-content I've consumed over the years, I'm appalled with all of the people who've replied with astonishment that they haven't already debased themselves with stereotypical, animalistic hedonism.
Its gotten to the point where she's killing herself daily for kicks. Pretty sure you'd try out having sex before killing yourself if you were stuck in an infinite loop.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it's more stereotypical for Japanese MLs to not do the seggs. You put two horni teens in a seemingly infinite time loop and it's fucking weird that they haven't done it
They're "suffering" from something we call self restraint and shame, have you heard about it before?

How could he do that? Just think of the m... morality!
This, but unironically

Dex-chan lover
I guess it is true, the day he gets his dick wet is the day they leave the loop, and it is all on him, because she was already over the border before he even got stuck in the loop

And she is gonna be over the border again, because this guy is extremely boring, he is the typical blank canvas protagonist with no hobbies, i bet Shinji Ikari would be a better partner to end stuck with in an never ending loop
I started this manga thinking, oh cool groundhog day school sex shenanigans only to be confronted with the most wooden Mfer out there.

Dex-chan lover
I have a hunch where time only loops if the girl kills herself... considering last page of last chapter and last page of this chapter....

Contributor
Wow, that flashback turned dark real fast. They have lost count of how long they've been looping, it's actually driving them crazy. Ichinose has been looping even longer than Nonaka has. I suppose food for thought now is how they're finally going to escape the loops. They'll have an eternity to try anything possible but if I had to guess for any clues, the keywords are probably going to be "youth" and "love" so they should focus on that.

I want romantic progress. And it seems like it's not impossible here given there's only so much the two of them can do in a day, and it's not like they're not attracted to each other. And romance is something they seem to not have tried together before. Hopefully Nonaka becomes less like cardboard as this goes on. In a story where there are only two real recurring characters so far, having one of them (that's half the cast already) be a forgettably generic guy is going to hurt this a lot.

Double-page supporter
Honest take this manga is Zzzzz
Better come with some real good stuff the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
I have a hunch where time only loops if the girl kills herself... considering last page of last chapter and last page of this chapter....
I don't understand where you're getting this from. Nothing weird was happening on the last pages.

Furthermore, doesn't this chapter make it clear that she went through a phase of suicide (and Nonaka became entangled in the loop when he discovered her doing so), but that she doesn't do that anymore?

I don't understand where you're getting this from. Nothing weird was happening on the last pages.

Furthermore, doesn't this chapter make it clear that she went through a phase of suicide (and Nonaka became entangled in the loop when he discovered her doing so), but that she doesn't do that anymore?
Since the guy is the one who sleeps first, maybe the girl is killing herself so the next day starts "faster".

Although it's weird, if the day "resets" after sleeping, if the guy is asleep but the girl isn't, what would happen if she tries to wake him up?

Group Leader
In some parts, I couldn't tell which one of them was speaking. All the lines of dialog seemed to blend together.

Dex-chan lover
Mod Edit: Trolling/Language
Restraint from what lmao. Oh nooo she's gonna be pregnant. And don't bring your weird shame into it and expect others to have it too.
My nigga in Tawawa on Mondays, they're both mentally ill, I'm certain both of them have experienced suicidal ideation. Purely relying on sex is going to have decreasing returns on their sanity in the long run, even if losing their virginities to each other is part of the mechanism to make time move forward at a normal pace. Put aside your shamelessness for a second and look at this from another angle. Of course teen pregnancy is going to be the least of their problems in a time-loop, I've seen Gezundheit's work regarding a somewhat similar situation. Don't box me in a stereotype to dismiss my point.

Edit: You have zero counter-arguements, I win lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This manga seems to be one of those series with a deep meaning with it.
I really liked it...
It's totally brain-f*cking for skeptical
but I like of how the author actually managed to put fan-service and a good plot together.

Definitely recommend this to people who are in somekind of misleading state in their lives

Anyway, thanks for the realease.
Can't wait for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
So does everyone else know they're in a time loop? No one's interfering in their basic bitch off-the-beaten-path shenanigans.

Dex-chan lover
maybe he cant just get it up whenever he remeber her suicide? it's not impossible to be turned off by suicide addict

Dex-chan lover
My god this is deep on so many levels and its interesting to see both of their physiological states.
With her becoming extreme chaotic and lewd just to keep herself entertained as well as to keep him close to her.
And with him trying his best to keep some form of normality in order to not loose himself to said chaos.
It could also be a point that he is trying not to succumb to his lust as once he does he will always succumb to it, more over once they have grown bored of each other physically that will be it for their relationship penitently.

Also some people are wondering if it's just them in the loop, to answer this you can tell by the framing of the story that it's just them. If it was everyone, barely anyone would keep to a routine and their would chaos and anarchy in the streets due to people loosing their minds. In a potential purgatory; this also might be the case for those two as we have already seen that one of them has already tried to commit suicide once, it might make sense they they are both stuck in limbo.

Thanks everyone atEresh Scans for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread