Otona ni Narenai Bokura wa - Ch. 2 - Stargazing

Double-page supporter
Maybe they are both death, and they are stuck in an purgatory day. They already in love and married in the real world but they both die full of regrets about their past so they are put in the same place. Therefore until they fill out all the wishes they have, they could not move on ?

Dex-chan lover
they were too calm about their current situation. if i was him, the first day i would do some naughty things with my crush(or fuck her to be frank) then spend the following days regretting doing that

Supporter
What's the direction of this manga? there's no real grip or anything to make you keep reading, and the characters aren't anything to write home about. I'll read it because one chapter every now and then is pretty manageable and I love time loop stories but this is a pretty boring usage of the premise so far

Dex-chan lover
So the loop restarts after they fall asleep or die. What if she wakes him up after he has fallen asleep? Would there exist two different versions of him? With which one does she relive the next loop? Am I overthinking things?

Fed-Kun's army
Who's to say that committing suicide wasn't what got them stuck in this kind of purgatory to begin with? Sentiments like "forever young" or "they won't grow old" usually refers to people who died as kids or those who died before natural death takes them.

Despite the amount of H-content I've consumed over the years, I'm appalled with all of the people who've replied with astonishment that they haven't already debased themselves with stereotypical, animalistic hedonism.
This site is just filled with terminally online coomers. Its embarrassing.

Dex-chan lover
This site is just filled with terminally online coomers. Its embarrassing.
This.

The desperately lonely self insert themselves and then are shocked when the MC acts normal and not their normalized reactions to their own desperation for human contact.

Fed-Kun's army
so you loop when you fall asleep... but there are two of them... this begs the question, what happens if she wakes him back up?

Fed-Kun's army
he talks about the loop world as different than his original one, and her being there earlier than him, so it's not just repeating a day that followed from his old life in his old world. then it's weird how he fits in class and how he knows the other students and teachers.
and if it was the same world and i'm misunderstanding, then it's weird how he didn't know her before, if she was a student in the same school.

Dex-chan lover
'Suicide addict' - now that's a phrase you don't see every day... Their condition is the only way to make a 'hobby' like that work.

Users who are viewing this thread