Otona no Bouguya-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - A Ponytail Approaches II

Dex-chan lover
His nose bleeds by seeing breasts under clothes, how can he walk on the street without going into hemorrhagic shock.

Dex-chan lover
@breizh TBH, we'd all be walking with a constant boner if we saw girls like this outside. >_>

Also, agreed with Chet31 that she's currently best girl.

Dex-chan lover
He's right about these girls' attack being way too high, but they're also right that his defense is WAY too low. And since their attack isn't likely to decrease, he needs to get some immunity in a hurry.

Also, third, Frea easily best girl (not like we have much selection yet).

Double-page supporter
"Sexiness is girls exclusive weapon"
I strongly disagree. Handsome guys can be sexy too.

Is that phrase about a starving man and steak a common idiom or something somewhere?
I understand that 'rich' foods and the like can be an issue for a starving person, especially if they over do it too quickly or with particularly tough to digest/seasoned foods instead of slowly introducing it. Kinda similar to how people suffering from extreme dehydration can easily become ill if they suddenly start downing a ton (especially if cold/hot) of water immediately.

Having said that I hadn't heard specific issues with steak- or maybe its more certain meats- red meats, etc.? Maybe something like protein 'poisoning'...? Or too much iron too suddenly?

Just stuck out to me as not quite.... 'right'... but if it's a common saying or something it fits better imo

If people really get nosebleeds from pretty women the human race will go extinct - blood flow going to the wrong place creates ED

Bless the bountiful Oppai of the worlds

Fed-Kun's army
@Otakuman706
Starving people can easily die if suddenly eating heavy foods. Thus, rescuers usually will feed them porridge or similar.

In my opinion, for the steak part, steak is a quintessential heavy food and the punchline in this context is basically it is implied that the owner guy is saying that the big titty girl is a cow/beef.

@bobbybiracial - Thanks for taking the time to reply. But, yeah, I know about having to be careful with feeding a starving person various foods. Experienced it to a point (getting ill, not dying obviously lol) due to various... issues, medical and whatnot; as well as from stories/traditional cultural info - why I said that bit about 'rich foods' in my original comment, but I thought maybe I was missing... another aspect from how they said it.

Or maybe the point with saying steak to 'calling her a cow' somehow went over my head on first read through. Honestly after rereading it I have no idea what exactly I was asking about.... I think I just took it as a specific common idiom that I hadn't previously heard. I'd always just heard it with rich/seasoned /'strong'/etc. foods but not steak specifically. I think I read into it way more than needed... Idk lol 🤣
Makes perfect sense picking steak with the cow/beef comparison instead of like pork or something.
Anyway thanks again though 👍

Users who are viewing this thread