Ougon no Keikenchi - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Getting a message from the GM's and allowing her to bring 6 NPCs into a tournament implies the devs know she is creating a demi-human/monster army and just letting her become a Demon Lord anyway. God, I wish modern game devs let you have free choice in games.

Wonder if they want to build her into the final raid boss

Dex-chan lover
Getting a message from the GM's and allowing her to bring 6 NPCs into a tournament implies the devs know she is creating a demi-human/monster army and just letting her become a Demon Lord anyway. God, I wish modern game devs let you have free choice in games.
This is why I'm annoyed the manga seems to skip out some details from the WN (not sure about LN). The living armour and living swords are considered equipment since she was equipping them, she can bring them in. But the other NPCs like Kerry can't enter the event area.

Also, another detail is the fact Rare is using a skill to possess the armour, which is why despite her low strength stats, she can rip players' heads off because she is now using the armour's strength.

Wonder if they want to build her into the final raid boss
At this stage of the game, they definitely didn't intend to. After the event the devs had to clarify that Rare is a player, she is not cheating, and everything she did is within the game's design.

I don't want to spoil too much, but after Rare evolved into a proper demon lord (as seen in chapter 1), the devs just gave up and asked her to join the monsters' side for the stampede-style event. Because of her overwhelming power, the players who encountered her during the event mistaken her for a raid boss. The fact she seemingly has 2 phases reinforced that misunderstanding (she was actually just ditching her living armour after the players immobilized it)

Dex-chan lover
Also, another detail is the fact Rare is using a skill to possess the armour, which is why despite her low strength stats, she can rip players' heads off because she is now using the armour's strength.
The efficiency is what's whack. Each individual piece is significantly stronger than the undead gear put in, we already know the exp efficiency is busted, and does MC have ant miners, or was one clump of metal really enough for a full suit of armor?

Are the swords counted as accessories? Thats seems like an unfair volume if telekinesis users can carry every single element better than actual martials.

Dex-chan lover
The efficiency is what's whack. Each individual piece is significantly stronger than the undead gear put in, we already know the exp efficiency is busted, and does MC have ant miners, or was one clump of metal really enough for a full suit of armor?
She does have ant miners, it was briefly mentioned on page 5, that the vespoid queen can produce specialized ants. They have been expanding the ant cave while also mining for minerals.

The manga misrepresented the amount of materials used. She used 5kg of metal and 1 undead sword for each of the living swords, so a total of 25 kg of metal and 5 undead swords for all 5 of the Kenzaki. The living armour cost 50 kg of metal and an unspecified amount of undead armour instead.

Are the swords counted as accessories? Thats seems like an unfair volume if telekinesis users can carry every single element better than actual martials.
From what I understand, yes. I don't think either the devs or the writers themselves considered how unfair that can be.

Thanks for chapter! I guess manga adaptation speedrunning story till MC became Demon Lord, Make sense since lot's things happen when she gain the power LOL.

Thanks for chapter! I guess manga adaptation speedrunning story till MC became Demon Lord, Make sense since lot's things happen when she gain the power LOL.
Can confirm, bout 310 chapters in the WN rn and jeeeeesus christ the world building is off the chart. i really like how the author frequently switches POV's and built up the characters one by one instead of appearing once and not being used again... no wonder almost every chapter ever since she became a DL is a huge info dump, so i guess its understandable that the Mangaka would speedrun the early stages, im wishin that it turn into a weekly/bi-weekly manga once it reaches her being a DL tho...

Can confirm, bout 310 chapters in the WN rn and jeeeeesus christ the world building is off the chart. i really like how the author frequently switches POV's and built up the characters one by one instead of appearing once and not being used again... no wonder almost every chapter ever since she became a DL is a huge info dump, so i guess its understandable that the Mangaka would speedrun the early stages, im wishin that it turn into a weekly/bi-weekly manga once it reaches her being a DL tho...
I Finished web novel last months, oh boy the cast in story still expanding i can't keep it up so i just focus in monster player pov since most human player side is just getting steamrolled directly or not by MC gang lol no matter there do with NPC's or in events. I agree with World building I really like MC friends is really fun characters especially Blanc-chan journey and her antic
TLLOpQ1.jpeg

I Finished web novel last months, oh boy the cast in story still expanding i can't keep it up so i just focus in monster player pov since most human player side is just getting steamrolled directly or not by MC gang lol no matter there do with NPC's or in events. I agree with World building I really like MC friends is really fun characters especially Blanc-chan journey and her antic
TLLOpQ1.jpeg
Hahaha, You're right about the human player side getting absolutely folded everytime , But after reading the LN I've noticed that they changed some quite major stuff like how blanc didnt get introduced until further into the story (basically for the first volume there were no POV changes) , so i hope that in the future they revise stuff about that.

85YPJB.png

Last edited:
Just curious, are both of you reading on the Japanese raws? Or are there other translations than the one listed on novel updates? Looks like the current English translator for the WN is busy with life.
Ye i wanna know aswell

Just curious, are both of you reading on the Japanese raws? Or are there other translations than the one listed on novel updates? Looks like the current English translator for the WN is busy with life.
Well... I personally use various Translators and AI such as DeepL, Hix, Google Translate, Claude AI, ChatGPT-4 ect... to translate the RAW material which then i fix up any errors or mistranslation afterwards in Google Docs. Then i ask a friend of mine in discord who can speak Japanese and ask him to fix any errors or mistakes overlooked. Or if You're lazy you could just use google's in-built web translator to translate the raws directly from the website (the translation super dookie tho lmao)

Dex-chan lover
Well... I personally use various Translators and AI such as DeepL, Hix, Google Translate, Claude AI, ChatGPT-4 ect... to translate the RAW material which then i fix up any errors or mistranslation afterwards in Google Docs. Then i ask a friend of mine in discord who can speak Japanese and ask him to fix any errors or mistakes overlooked. Or if You're lazy you could just use google's in-built web translator to translate the raws directly from the website (the translation super dookie tho lmao)
lol I did consider doing that (except for having friends who can help proofread Japanese), but I decided against it as I am still not trustful of machine translations.
Thanks for answering anyway

For me I read it raw with DeepL then fixing awkward TL to make it sense for myself it's barely readable tbh, but i understand overall story. I probably miss lots things in story mostly side characters pov not really big deal i think.

Users who are viewing this thread