Ouji-sama Nante Iranai

I've read the first 3 chapters and I can't keep on reading. It's so fucking mid. But everyone seems to love it for some reason? Can someone tell me if it gets better later on?

took a look back trying to see which yuri mangas i should reread in my completed list and saw this. this is really good absolute masterpiece. good enough for me to go in and comment. one of the few mangas ive read up to 200 chapters maybe because it was yuri. i rarely felt bored reading it and was always looking forward to the next update. 100% recommended for any fluff fans

Its a beautifull manga. The story, the drawing, the characters..
First saw there are 200 chapter, seem like there are too many. But now i feel like its too few.

Just like many of storyline, few first chapter is just a "introducing", so its just start warming up.
But i feel like its already interesting.

If you feel that way, either read more chapter to get into the feel or shoujo ai may not be in your cup
@Need2Bookmark

Fed-Kun's army
Read to chapter 55 then got sick of it and looked up when they finally confess and kiss immediately dropped it after finding out.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly really liked this series --- sure, it was long, and at times, I wasn't sure if things were really going the romance route... but it pays off in the end and that's what matters. :)

Wholesome all the way. I loved it. Thank you Squiggles' team for the hardwork through the years. Wish I could thank Harushion too.

I remember back in the day when this was at around chapter 88, and I was excited as fuck.

I sadly forgot about this with time and just found out it ended three months ago officially. I'm really disappointed in myself for not being there to witness the final moments of this masterpiece.

o7, thanks Squiggles for the hard work over the years. It's been a long ride.

Dex-chan lover
The yuri was really cute but the het stuff kinda soured the whole experience. Especially Misa marrying Yukino's brother 🤢

7/10 at most

Aggregator gang
Exactly my kind of manga, sweet, sometimes bittersweet but ultimately oh so rewarding. I've especially liked the character development that was very well done.

Users who are viewing this thread