Ouritsu Mahou Gakuen no Saikasei - Ch. 7 - Incantation Magic

Dex-chan lover
Did they put him in a special room to make him feel better about eariler? How did he not notice the destruction, rumbling, noise?

Is his pride overriding his fight/flight? Does he even have fight/flight response?

Is there other plots happening behind the scenes? Is there another noble wishing for this one to get so utterly destroyed that they benefit from the fallout? Am I thinking too hard for a Mary Sue fantasy? Has anyone actually read any/all these questions?

This manga would even be too low grade for a bathroom stall scribble.
Like c'mon, is the author even remotely trying at this point or is hitting not only below generic but a sub zero level of writing effort still enough to print some nice stacks of dosh to keep this one going?

Dex-chan lover
I am still itching for that deagle chambered in .50 action express, s&w 500 or just a plain old spas12 just to bust their kneecaps

Group Leader
destroys land and activates a "big" magic circle
you're bluffing!

Fed-Kun's army
People that deny anything that doesn't match their willing, huh.

Dex-chan lover
How in the actual hell is this dumbass noble still being cocky after what MC did? There is no way in hell he didn't just fucking see that. Hell there isn't any way he didn't FEEL that.
There's being an arrogant noble and then there is just plain having a death wish.

Dex-chan lover
I swear, once there's a low-born dude that shows he's a top-tier fighter and magician, nobles just up their asses just to prove their point of "I'm superior!!!"

Oh well. They've never been splashed with blood.

Dex-chan lover
This idiot still wants to challenge him!? When Arus was showing off did he go to the toilet or something?

Double-page supporter
For those who think this noble at the end is being unrealistic - sadly no he is not.

OMG look at the scale of that magic!

*Still has the ball to annoys mc*

oh right, i forgot that those morons dont have any brain.

IF the instructor has that kind of mentality, imagine how moronic the higher-up is

Users who are viewing this thread