Ouritsu Mahou Gakuen no Saikasei

japan woke up feeling dangerous 😈😈😈😈

1 overpowered protagonist🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
1 new series with another guild 😤😤😤😤
1 new magic highschool 💸💸💸💸💸
1 protagonist with the most bland personality ever💪💪💪💪💪

I know where this story going, "Meet n Greet w nobles SOBs"->"Meeting Heroine wannabe save-me-all-the-time princess-syndrome woman"->"Get in trouble cause of her"->"Hitting nobles SOBs after that they called their senior-father-grandfather-whatever higher than grandfather position"......................

Well count me in.. hope MC gives a good ol beating for those SOBs and not 'bla bla bla I am bla bla bla.. curse you slum dweller bla bla bla.. i am noble bla bla bla' ... imo just hit them n cripple them already n be done w it... no nonsense please

xD

Not an entire rip off. So thats good. Hope he's part of that
recrown recoup recoil recollect refill
group so he can
kill the king, kill the second king, be afraid, gather allied again, and open his new shop.

So far it's the most generic and cliched of this type of story. Let's see if the author decides to start working or if he's just cashing in on being lazy.

Ok, so far so good...not to mention the story line is good but more can be added like the family tree of the mc, where did he come from and sort of like that....overall....good.

woww...
it's third chapter and the Academy just shown on the tittle only...
it's seems the Academy here is a shy one...
:v /

Definitely a Shiba Tatsuya rip-off. the fact thtat they have modern 9mm handguns is so out of place... It really ticks me off

Users who are viewing this thread