Ouritsu Mahou Gakuen no Saikasei

Is there a light novel for this? LN readers. please tell me he actually brings his gun to school like a real gamer.

People saying they read all the good stuff didn‘t even scrape the surface.

Dex-chan lover
Why does this awful amalgam of cliche tropes and shitty writing have so many 10 star ratings. This is like Mashle but unironic

Wtf?! The girl just randomly said "this man is the strongest". How is she so sure about that?!

Fed-Kun's army
I was somewhat interested in this series at first, hoping it wouldn't be as basic as it seemed, but I was wrong. It's just as cliched as I expected it to be. MC is dumb as a bag of bricks and is composed of edge cringe. Characters are plain and uninteresting. I doubt they will be well fleshed out, considering how boring it is already. It's just painful to read, especially the latest chapter. Not worth reading, easy 3/10.

ok so this is your typical i go to a school and go there with the appearance of a weak looking dude and surprises them from being a OP dude. 5/10

oof im out... i was expecting something finer... you know those mangas in which mc isnt going gaga about justice and saving girls here and there, rahter i wanted a ruthless and calculating mc😭 could someone have suggestion with ruthless, coldblooded and calculating mc?😩

OP protag? check.
Bad life as a child where he had to scrounge the streets to survive? Check.
Silent and calm demeanor? Check.

Now, this is what I read manga for.

Deep Story/10

This is the most generic battle school harem I've seen in a while. And since its been a while, 10/10 rare dying breed.

Users who are viewing this thread