Pan wo Nameruna! - Ch. 6 - Don't Shorten Bacon Epi's Lifespan!

Group Leader
I also actually plan on taking up Mechanical Marie as my third work as well, being that that hadn't been translated since 2 years ago, but I've been unsuccessful with looking for raws about it so far. If someone knows where to look, please contact me here.

Dex-chan lover
bakery is a convenient job but other than 'running on empty' i feel like other than like a lunchtime or eating right at the end of a shift i'd be worried about getting a stomachache halfway through

Group Leader
BREAKING NEWS:

I was acting sad and all about having to wait for Chapter 7, but the raws have actually been released at a site someone sent me in the forums of a previous chapter. I will begin work on it soon, but I am going to take a rest first. Rest assured it'll come within a day or two.

Dex-chan lover
with sparkling eyes like that i wouldn't be surprised if this gyaru have some mind control ability or something,
or maybe she already used it on auntie that's why she's been given the free pass to eat on the job

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
BREAKING NEWS:

I was acting sad and all about having to wait for Chapter 7, but the raws have actually been released at a site someone sent me in the forums of a previous chapter. I will begin work on it soon, but I am going to take a rest first. Rest assured it'll come within a day or two.
Thanks for your service! :salute:

Double-page supporter
KeIYfa5.png
I think I'm in love

Users who are viewing this thread