Pan wo Nameru na! - Ch. 8 - A Scary Cross-Cultural Exchange

Group Leader
I forgot to add this to my afterword even though I marked the word with an asterisk...

But here you go. Jirai-kei is a kind of girly aesthetic commonly associated with controversy. It could be described as "dangerous" or "triggering", sure, but even in most English translations they'll interpret the word as "landmine-style" clothing, as its danger is said to be comparable to stepping on a landmine. Their controversy stems from the fact that the majority of its wearers are mentally unstable women who are capable of emotionally-charged violent breakdowns, most often pointed towards their respective partners.

Hopefully that Mimorin is not one such person, and is just wearing the same type of fashion for the lulz.

Also, no more bread girl for this month. See you again on September!

Edit: The news about that hiatus just came in. Too bad...

Attachments

• image_2024-08-22_160658245.png
    image_2024-08-22_160658245.png
    579.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
very good english from our very cute store manager over there :pepela::clap: (no sarcasm tho it wasn't that bad)

Dex-chan lover
Do pray tell about who the fuck those are, I just saw them as some guys that came straight out of Chainsaw Man
Main characters Sam and Dean Winchester from the American show Supernatural. Two brothers who go around killing monsters and demons. The third guy is Castiel, an angel who ends up teaming up with the brothers and travels along. It’s got, I think, 15 seasons and a prequel show. Probably comics and books and so so so much fan fiction.

Users who are viewing this thread