Parallel Paradise - Vol. 26 Ch. 254 - Arslayer Humiliation

Aggregator gang
Momo is just taking too many Ls lately. I know it's because of Lee Mary but still...

Dex-chan lover
so that explosion is momo powers or Lee Mary's transformation?

Dex-chan lover
I know that crossing the line is fine every once in a while, but there's a territory that we absolutely should not step into.
Don't worry, I will take your place if you're not up to it. Leave it to me.

Well joking aside... I just rewrote what I commented when Leemary was turned into bald pig the first time she regained her mind in that chapter waaaaaay back.

Dex-chan lover
Lee is the only good thing coming out of this trainwreck. She’s been carrying the entire team up to this point. If she doesn’t become the new Empress when all of this is over than this story would be a huge disappointment
The new empress will be the one who got pregnant I think. Forgot about the name.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I come back every week? I don't even give Rental Girlfriend this much thought.
This whole series is hilarious, stupid, insane, but never boring.
There's an overarching arc that we all want to see finished, and all the sex is just a bonus.
Every time I see a new update, I automatically assume something RIDONKULOUS is gonna happen next.

This is a great example of a "bad" series that's a fun read and shit on in the comments section.
I've read plenty of bad series that I dropped quickly because they're super predictable and/or boring (e.g. most isekai), the characters are extremely obnoxious (Boku Girl), or there's one point in the manga that just ruins the whole series for me (Tokyo Revengers).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Real Life: Woman fights by straggling their hairs
This world: Woman fights like MMA/UFC fighters

Fed-Kun's army
This whole series is hilarious, stupid, insane, but never boring.
There's an overarching arc that we all want to see finished, and all the sex is just a bonus.
Every time I see a new update, I automatically assume something RIDONKULOUS is gonna happen next.

This is a great example of a "bad" series that's a fun read and shit on in the comments section.
I've read plenty of bad series that I dropped quickly because they're super predictable and/or boring (e.g. most isekai), the characters are extremely obnoxious (Boku Girl), or there's one point in the manga that just ruins the whole series for me (Tokyo Revengers).
I second this.
This story is stupid and horny af but it has some interesting points like the comedy, main plot, and world building. The good points are overshadowed by so many sexes and dumb mc, but we're still here even after 250 chapters.
I still wonder how would this manga world be revealed.

Meanwhile, those bad isekais (which somehow got animated) are all boring, stupid, and uninteresting. Not only those are stupid and horny, their plot and world building are photocopied from other equally bad isekais.

Dex-chan lover
I second this.
This story is stupid and horny af but it has some interesting points like the comedy, main plot, and world building. The good points are overshadowed by so many sexes and dumb mc, but we're still here even after 250 chapters.
I still wonder how would this manga world be revealed.

Meanwhile, those bad isekais (which somehow got animated) are all boring, stupid, and uninteresting. Not only those are stupid and horny, their plot and world building are photocopied from other equally bad isekais.
I'll even declare some of the popular isekai (Overlord and That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime) boring AF. 😛
Boring overpowered protagonists that have no chance to fail, or there's no risk to them or characters that they care about if they do... or if something horrible happens (like in Slime Isekai), it quickly and easily gets reversed lol. I've consequently dropped Slime Isekai by that point.

Meanwhile, Youta here is struggling, he can fail, he can DIE (and has died). Tons more interesting as a character and a story. The series has done some stupid stuff (particularly them fighting that uh, cube/slime witch, it just dragged on for too long IMO), but I'm still here.

Users who are viewing this thread