Pastel Love - Ch. 23 - Secret Mission

Group Leader
First time working on a proper end credit hehe, sorry for the wait, and enjoy the new chapter!
also, you can see a sneak peek of a new chapter, sometimes if anything comes up, I will drop a source+translate version of the next chapter on my Ko-Fi profile, you can visit there, my post is not limited to a donator!

Dex-chan lover
Millie being so happy because her crush invited her out lmao.

I bet she’d be even happier to know that soon she’ll be able to say she can marry her crush when she finally tricks her into it. Way to go, Thailand!! 🇹🇭🏳️‍🌈

Additionally, you did a very good job, translator. Almost no mistakes. I can tell your english improved very much, so you shouldn’t be worried about it!! Keep up with the good work :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
we can think of what zen might be able to do with those earrings.
And Millie will definitely think the present means something way beyond the actual intent (aka Zen bought the earrings because she liked them, but she can’t pierce her ears, and the only friend she has that pierced them is the rich girl gremlin).

But it would be super cute if Millie convinced Zen to go halfsies and match in the future. One gets the moon, the other gets the star.

Dex-chan lover
And Millie will definitely think the present means something way beyond the actual intent
like, it'd be beyond the intent of her buying it and beyond what she'd consciously think about with it, but not necessarily beyond the intent of giving it as a gift.

Users who are viewing this thread