People Looked Down on Me for Having a Crummy Job but It Really Isn't All That Bad?

Dex-chan lover
look another isekai manga with a slight twist to it. oh well i'm still gonna read it :p
edit: ok so i read the first chapter and i must say it has a pretty unique set up and execution

Beetwen korean and chinese, i tend to read korean tho, cause we can find more good manhwa from korean than chinese.... just my opinion

And yeah, especially not adapted yet korean novel, we can still find a lot more good read than chinese

Edit: I made a mistake in the upload. I will be re-doing it with a different font as requested and it's 32 pages with more kanji than I want to translate. I don't know how long it will take but it will be out when it is out. Whenever that is.

Dex-chan lover
The Goddess isn't bad, but she keeps too much information from the MC, he isn't a kid anymore so isn't a good move.
The MC found out that troubling guests get killed, we don't know what is "trouble" for he servants, maybe is acting spoiled, maybe is the people that send them there changing mind or maybe is showing something unusual, like the MC does with his off-job skills.

@katanon - first, why only 8 pages instead of the whole chapter that's long since released? second, Reaper_Scans has been TL'ing it already and releasing on a regular schedule, so why snipe it right around when they're about scheduled to upload the next chapter anyway?

Why not just TL a manga that hasn't been touched in a long time?

@Matakor I just wanted to practice translating. It's hardly a snipe when it has been over 4 weeks since ch3 was released. See previous comment for details.

i am of the camp that who ever can put out the best TL they should do so... some groups tend to release 3 then drop with no word id rather a TL in that case... reaper does not show this series on there site which leads me to think dropped...

@katanon thanks for trying but dont listen to drama you do you. if a group wants to release it then yours can be here as well. there is no Rule on MD that says otherwise.

Edit: @lordmage Thanks. I wasn't suppose to split up a chapter. See previous comment for details. I am slowly getting better at using the editing program with each page.

Current status: Done

Dex-chan lover
So basically, a job that's so hard to level up and use that he's considered worthless... but because he can train since he was a baby and has a goddess teaching him, he can still be badass...

Users who are viewing this thread