Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Peter Grill and The Ogre Sisters

You can't blame him guys, seriously if Rem and Ram wanted to bang you you'd do it in a second and these girls are pink! PINK! No man alive good resist. :: Page 28 busted my gut::

Finaly some reverse NTR, and one with somehow, good justification for it lol.

Hentai artists have failed us!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I can't really be mad at him for this, his fiancee won't even let him explain the facts of life without taking it as some sick joke. This guy is fated to be blueballed until death. Clearly, the gods saw this future watching him and her praying faithfully for a child to miraculously spring forth from nothing... so they took pity on him and decided to give him a different fate. His victory at the tournament was divine intervention to build this poor soul an instant harem.

Oof the mangas more censored than the anime. Top 10 betrayals

I came searching for Kemonomimis but i found something unwholesome
Take it away boys
*Drags myself onwards to find kemonomimi mangas*

Dex-chan lover
Time for another issue of "what the fuck am I reading?!"

So a title that rips off Harry Potter despite the story not being anything like it.
An alleged big boob ogre that has tiny tits, while all the other girls have nothing noticeable whatsoever.
Allegedly perfect girl complete garbage.
A plot so shallow you can't see it from most angles.
Crappy art into the bargain.

I suspect this is going to be even worse than the last one.

Double-page supporter
@The5thSeraph There's no need to be an idiot, you can read clearly before taking the first chapter there's "ecchi", "smut" and other things.
You can blame yourself for this, no one is forcing you to read this and criticize your hogwarts wet dreams

Users who are viewing this thread