Please Behave, My Wife - Ch. 51 - Innate Talent

Dex-chan lover
She's waiting for her fated one to cure her of... her period. :lewd:
Love this webtoon, gives me my daily dose of sugar. :win:
Thanks for the chapter!
That brings up an interesting point. If they had kids in the original timeline, but she changed everything about the timing of their relationship, will she be able to time things so the same sperm fertilizes the same egg? Or will they have completely different children?

Dex-chan lover
That brings up an interesting point. If they had kids in the original timeline, but she changed everything about the timing of their relationship, will she be able to time things so the same sperm fertilizes the same egg? Or will they have completely different children?
I suspect one of them died before they had any kids, then time-traveled without regrets (of leaving a kid behind).

I would guess that they did not had kids before any time travel, since that would have meant leaving any kid in a timeline where they would be orphans.

But, if they had them and she changed the timelines I think this is the kind of series where they would simply be born earlier than in the original timeline. "About Time" left me a bit traumatized with that.

Dex-chan lover
I would guess that they did not had kids before any time travel, since that would have meant leaving any kid in a timeline where they would be orphans.

But, if they had them and she changed the timelines I think this is the kind of series where they would simply be born earlier than in the original timeline. "About Time" left me a bit traumatized with that.
Yeah, I'm probably thinking to much about it.

Dex-chan lover
Well most series skip that so we won't have it here either, it'll be before they had kids.
Anyway scientifically it's impossible to recreate every bit so that the same exact sperm and same genetic mutations will occur.

Dex-chan lover
Well most series skip that so we won't have it here either, it'll be before they had kids.
Anyway scientifically it's impossible to recreate every bit so that the same exact sperm and same genetic mutations will occur.
I mean time travel is impossible too but she did it somehow.

The sweetest romance fiction I've read, I like He Fang saying "I'm waiting for a fated person to treat me Could it be you?" Very deep.

From some hints we had, she was pregnant when he died in the original timeline, and went back in time while she was pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread