Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 6 Ch. 84 - Did You Come From the Future?

Group Leader
With this chapter, the author makes us realize that we are going back to the original story and time from which Yvonne came (with the due changes she made to the story with her own choices), but on the other hand, I regret how the issue and the relative separation of the two girls evolved... The maid really has no excuses in my opinion and the issue was "cut" short while in my opinion 1-2 chapters of reflection/excuses/remorse were there...

Dex-chan lover
This baby has more emotional maturity than most adults. To purposely take the hard path even when presented with an easy one simply to help future people overcome their situations.

i really don't like this chapter, Yvonne is being way too forgiving....
I mean she understood, that's why. She was willing to do the exact same thing to protect someone she cares about, to not forgive would be highly hypocritical.

Dex-chan lover
Ayo will we get a timeskip and they’ll meet at the academy? With a possible reversal, with the Villainess system going for Elsa? Jk, that’s probably not possible.

Dex-chan lover
Brooo so in this timeline Elsa will go into school knowing she's basically a protag? Will she still try to stay away from Yvonne because she knows the dangers of the curse?

Dex-chan lover
Really not feeling this Arc.. it started good, but once the curse was pushed into focus it went downhill in my opinion <_<..

Don't like how it's being handled & how fast she just said 'Aite I forgive you happens I guess' x-x

Double-page supporter
With this chapter, the author makes us realize that we are going back to the original story and time from which Yvonne came
I really hope so; it's been a hecking year.

And I really hope that the end of the whole story is still far off. I want to see them in a happy relationship. I'm tired of the way a lot of romance manga end when they've just got together. That's just the start of the journey, why end there?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread