Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 6 Ch. 86 - Please Remember Me

Dex-chan lover
It's weird to see but the reality is kids do kiss each other. They're copying what they see. I had my first kiss at 9. We both had a crush on each other.

Looking back on it is kinda awkward but it's not as far fetched as you may think.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, did Evie actually changed things? Suddenly I forgot why she has to go back to the past.....

Dex-chan lover
Wait, did Evie actually changed things? Suddenly I forgot why she has to go back to the past.....
She supposed to bear the curse after her mother's death, now the bearer of the curse is Elsa and Evie's mother is still alive.
I don't know what will happen next...
Perhaps the curse bearer can close the demonic portal forever.

Aggregator gang
She supposed to bear the curse after her mother's death, now the bearer of the curse is Elsa and Evie's mother is still alive.
I don't know what will happen next...
Perhaps the curse bearer can close the demonic portal forever.
But her mom never died anyways. What we have is a closed temporal loop that is consistent with the story that was presented before, but the whole reason we had the flashback time travel arc was that Evie was supposed to do something to alter the future to change the game's event with the wolves. Nothing we saw in this whole arc points to anything drastic being changed.

Dex-chan lover
We're back to teenagers and flirting! And whatever it was from so long ago that was a threat requiring time travel... realising now I have long forgotten why this arc started. Partial reread time.

Dex-chan lover
Gear up! We will return to the chaotic future!
But... If she's going back to the changed future, then her own past before the changing will be lost in the sea of time forever? Won't that changes the future she will soon arrive at? Where will she end up in the changed future? Will it be the same place before she went back to the past, or will be in front of the school gate like how the whole scenario begins?
I feel that if thr future is 100% changed, Yvonne doesn't need to skip to the future, as that future has different progression. Hhhmmm... A bit confusing to the head

Users who are viewing this thread