Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 6 Ch. 86 - Please Remember Me

I wonder if we're gonna actually go back to the present next chapter... Evie didn't actually change anything lol.

Dex-chan lover
little cuties 😭 reread the whole thing bc i didnt remember the flashbacks !! i love this story sm cant wait for her to return !!!

Dex-chan lover
Uhm, where is these flashback scene from ? did i missed an arc ?
the "please remember, we make a promise"
I think it's from the arc we're elsa got kicked out from yvonne's house.. the one we're yvonne hurt her with a paper knife .. I forgot but I remember elsa is kind of desperate in that scene

Gotta re read the whole story again

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
so this had already happend before the manga started. means this is the reasonw hy she always wanted to be bullied

Gear up! We will return to the chaotic future!
But... If she's going back to the changed future, then her own past before the changing will be lost in the sea of time forever? Won't that changes the future she will soon arrive at? Where will she end up in the changed future? Will it be the same place before she went back to the past, or will be in front of the school gate like how the whole scenario begins?
I feel that if thr future is 100% changed, Yvonne doesn't need to skip to the future, as that future has different progression. Hhhmmm... A bit confusing to the head
the way it was explained was the past would always become the present (unless something is done that makes the current present impossible, like a charachter death), but the future could be changed, so this whole arc happened to change the way the future happens.

I dont think i explained it well, or will be able to. Chapter 61 gives the explanation.

Dex-chan lover
They are so cute oh my god, thank you so much. So that's how things going on between them, lovely:glee:
Thank you for translating!

Fed-Kun's army
Been a while since I caught up, and I have a few questions. Since Yvonne is going back to the present, why and when did the villainess system appear? Why did she forget meeting Elsa as a child? What event happened when she was growing up to the beginning of the manga for her to say that she was reborn into a game world with the villainess system and forget all about Elsa?

Group Leader
But her mom never died anyways. What we have is a closed temporal loop that is consistent with the story that was presented before, but the whole reason we had the flashback time travel arc was that Evie was supposed to do something to alter the future to change the game's event with the wolves. Nothing we saw in this whole arc points to anything drastic being changed.
It's possible that the change is with that red haired demon. We know now that the demon has been purchasing trafficked kids to save them from a better fate. If the wolfy demon is the one casting the chaos magic to drive the monsters mad, the demon Olivia(?) might stop him.

Group Leader
I'm not sure I like the time travel here. It was really cute, but I feel like it still opened a bunch of time travel holes in the story. It doesn't feel...tight? enough to be a satisfying time travel.

Aggregator gang
Been a while since I caught up, and I have a few questions. Since Yvonne is going back to the present, why and when did the villainess system appear? Why did she forget meeting Elsa as a child? What event happened when she was growing up to the beginning of the manga for her to say that she was reborn into a game world with the villainess system and forget all about Elsa?
i can answer the "why she forget", it's because Future Eve was inhabiting Past Eve in a possesion-like style thus Past Eve never had these memories in the first place. It's not that she forgot, she never knew.

This has been such a ride so far, really hoping this will get anime adaptation, definitely deserves it more than these days' typical isekai genre animes

Users who are viewing this thread