Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 3 Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
The fact he was the only one that could wake her up should tell her something

waaah that's sooooo cuuuute! thanks for releasing this chapter on my bd, it's a hecking good (unintentionnal) present! owo

Contributor
Oh right, they're actually students who attend a school that exists outside of Their RoomTM.

Dex-chan lover
Wonderful! Good change of pace. I think the timeskip that happens at the top of page 2 wasn't well established, but it all works out. Thanks for translating as usual!

A few notes for you, mister @iltrof !

Page 2, Panel 4 - I would instead translate Akutsu san's line as "I'm definitely going to be teased to death tomorrow!" but I think your translation flows better overall in terms of dialogue fluency, if that makes sense. (I think Ooyama's line in Panel 3 is interpreted really well!)

Page 3, Panel 1 - Did you forget to add Ooyama's comment "あの人が..." after redrawing it? I would personally translate it as "Ah, that girl..."

Page 5, Panel 2 - I would translate it as "Akutsu-san is my woman," rather than simply "mine." By objectifying Akutsu-san by using "my woman," there is a greater emphasis on the idea of possession. To really drive home the idea, we might even say "Akutsu-san is my exclusive woman". This, and the fact that it's a closer literal translation.

Group Leader
@raidensnakeezio Oh yeah, I did forget to put in あの人か... I'll update it in a bit.
As for the "Akutsu-san is my woman" line, part of me agrees with you, and another part thinks that sounds a bit too strong, if that makes sense 😅
I think I'll just leave that one as it is, but thanks for the feedback and proofreading 😉

Users who are viewing this thread