Protagonist x Rival (Webcomic) - Ch. 16

Contributor
Hiyama was about to unleash a torrent of verbal destruction on Friend-A there if not for Kimura's timely intervention.

Dex-chan lover
This makes me excited for the upcoming chapters, I never thought there would be actual plot progression in a manga like this

Fed-Kun's army
I never thought this would happen, but the rival actually managed to charm the protagonist. I guess boldly yelling how much you love someone does affect their opinion of you. This time it happened to be a positive affect.

Dex-chan lover
Lately it seems that the bold declarations of Hiyama are having an effect on our dense mc.

Tho, I cannot say for sure that is love yet as I also would be embarrassed if a person goes off about how much they love me at every single opportunity.

At the same time, Kimura has been acting rather nice when they are alone so at least I think Kimura realized that she's not an evil person.

Shit, at first I was all happy, like : Oh ! The fact that someone wants to be with Himaya makes her panicking and she realizes her true feelings.
Then I thought : Or maybe she doesn't want Himaya to start her monologue about wanting to make Kimura her wife IN FRONT of Mizushima.
So yeah, until next chapter comes out, I'm preparing for the worst.

Contributor
MC stopped Hiyama cause she likes her and not because she doesn't want Kimura to hear Hiyama saying that she is her future wife and misunderstand , right?

Double-page supporter
You could hear an audible record scratch in this chapter.

Hope she has genuine feelings and it is not just selfish desire for affection wherever it comes from

Fed-Kun's army
I'm hoping the development isn't too fast. I'm here for the ride, not the destination. Still, this was a welcome surprise.

Double-page supporter
So she was still not that much aware, she is finally falling anyways hohoho.

Users who are viewing this thread