Pseudo Harem - Vol. 5 Ch. 95 - Confrontation

Wow thats somehow a shock reading one Pseudo Harem Chapter after reading through 143 Chapter of KanoKari ... To much Fluff I can't take it. Thank you Saitou Yuu for this Series and thank you @TheElusiveTaco for the TL. What would we do without this Fluff?

Anyone else remember when this manga was about a pseudo harem?

And thanks TLs, as always.

Contributor
Don't worry, Rin; these girls know better than to get on the bad side of a psuedo harem.

Dex-chan lover
@Railgun I believe series like this one exist to ease our soul after reading bundles of non-developments and rage-inducing stupidity like KanoKari.

@Acolytus I wouldn't say KanoKari has non-development it's just but I think the rage-inducing Part (which is in my case more or less one Girl) can be so big that we don't really see de development. But yeah I can absolutely agree with the "ease our soul" Part, because thats exactly what it just did with me^^

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, watch those girls kiss and explain that rin has nothing to worry about cause they don't want her man.

Dex-chan lover
She is like a special forces soldier behind enemy lines. Brave, strong, and doesn't waste her time.

Users who are viewing this thread