Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 130 - First Steps

What a nice series. But the ending is.. hmm how should I put this, plain I guess??

Well I will miss this series for sure. Thx for the journey

good ending i guess.???/ Good series tho sad to see it go but better than having some trash ending .

that was nice and good like the ending isn't that much Brained like its not something deep soo peacefull ending but i would like 1 chapter that tells us where they are now like did they get married or are they still in a normal relationship is Rin now famous is Senpai still helping her. these stuff are pretty nice to know it puts my heart at ease

The Author did a great job making us laugh and feel fuzzy inside i am proud of myself for reading this manga

Dex-chan lover
That's a nice ending. A bit out of nowhere but still nice.
Thank you for the translations!

@gmayor61

Not exactly, I can think up some manga that went past beyond the relationship status quo and it did much better, even than this one. Heck, there are lots of manga having the estabilished relationship as the premise, and they did just fine. The problem with this particular manga was that the premise was done and tired even before the confession, and the author mitigated with cute scenes here and there but it never really reached that peak. Simply because he focused on these two lovebirds, instead of other manga with equally the same and arguably a worse one-off premise like eh.. you know, something-something communication, which introduced other characters and side ships. I can see this mangaka coming up with excellent prompts but lacking the innovations or creativity to extend much beyond that. He will learn, I hope.

Damn it is the end... I wish it was more somehow grand, i guess?? Still, thank you for the chapters! Gonna miss this series lmao

damn man this end come out of nowhere but tbh i understand the author's decision this series can't go on forever i enjoyed every chapter thanks for translation

I feel like everyone's reaction to this was "oh wait this ended?" which kinda sucks bc this manga had so much potential for great endings and it was really good through and through but i understand the author's decision.

Users who are viewing this thread