Pumpkin Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
wait, what happened? why reupload all chapters? and why are all chapters gone for starters?

Group Leader
@LLENN think there was drama with the uploader, if the conversation on discord the other day had anything to do with it lol.
Just saw Chill ask to be allowed to upload chapters again (banned I guess?) and one of the mods asking if he intended to upload "pickle-rick tier chapters" again. I know nothing about the situation but describing an upload as "pickle-rick tier" fucking sent me into orbit.

Group Leader
@nanashi-san
yeah I started reading through this to see what all the hubub was about. I'm having a good time with the translation personally, though objectively I see how it's skirting the lines of the rule regarding "joke" translations outside of april fools. I think the shit at the end is a bit extra, but it's also not the hill I'm gonna die on and that's just like, my opinion man lol.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's a stressful situation and all, but calling someone you know before calling emergency services is how you definitely end up dead.

Users who are viewing this thread