Pumpkin Time - Ch. 1

Group Leader
Fun intro, certainly got me interested for more

So Itsuki was just a tomboy as a kid I presume?
edit:
going by the raws it looks like I presumed wrongly and simplified the situation lol

is this a girl who loves dressing up as a boy and using masculine terms to refer to herself or is this a trans main character omg this is interesting!!!!

Contributor
A "baseball ball" is probably technically correct (i.e. tennis ball, golf ball), but it just sounds weird to me.

wait so he's transgender?
I'm confused...

also, i'm pretty sure the dude wished that itsuki would become a girl lol

So was she a tomboy as a kid or is she identifying as trans or is she intersex? Anyways, I am a sucker for childhood friends meeting again.

I was on the assumption that the other guy studying abroad was coming back as a girl.

Guys I‘m pretty sure that she was a tomboy when she was young and now that she hit puberty she cant dress up as a boy anymore

Well I dont think Itsuka was a girl from the start, she wouldn't have been allowed to enter the team if that's the case, and Ritsu would've known since they're childhood friends. But who knows? I may be wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@pockettrash
Kinda assumed she was a girl that is a tomboy.

Can't be another gb stuff with dude childhood friends turned into girl and have some romcom shenanigans.

damn i read the summary but didn’t really pay attention to the names. I just assumed it was going to be Ritsu who was/becomes(?) the girl

waitttt, so she was a tomboy back then and then decided to be feminine again when shes a teenager now or shes a transgirl now? either way is good but im so confused

Users who are viewing this thread