Qualia the Purple - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I think she is looking at the problem from the wrong perspective: she doesn't change the past, she doesn't change the future, she is just probing different possibilities - although the word "possibilities" is somewhat misleading: every choice she made is a reality in itself, and they are all equally real - What she should have done is looking for a reality in which youkari survives, for example one where she is able to warn her thanks to the call she received from the future.

Double-page supporter
I was wondering why she'd have knowledge from her far future selves, this kiiiind of explains that. Insofar as future selfs are apparently capable of determining past selfs, which just happens to be the present selfs we're seeing.

Gaku is on some real shit, there's nothing in this setting that can even come close to disrupting her from achieving ANYTHING at this point.

An infinite number of parallel realities that each are equally real and share information between each other. If she were able to properly process all of this information at once there would be nothing that she could not do. Even finding a version of herself that observes the world around her as Yukari does, and thus mainlining that ability, would be completely simple.

Hell, if she spent a couple hours she could literally dismantle Jaunt via forum posts and messages in bottles, leading to each of the founders dying in increasingly comedic slapstick manners, simply because infinite worlds would necessarily include such possibilities.

The only reason why she's not some sort of goddess yet is because she simply hasn't imagined a reality in which such a thing is achievable, thereby connecting to it.

Funny thing about Gaku receiving a phone call like "yo, I just fell in love with this kid Alice, what do now?" is that statistically speaking, another Gaku is receiving a phone call like "yo, I just murdered this kid Alice, what do now?"

Deep!
also, this is such a crazy power in anime, so creative and useful

Users who are viewing this thread