Question regarding anthology tag

Contributor
I know that work with multiple author get the anthology tag. But I was wondering about works that consist of one-shots by one author. Are they also considered anthology and should be tagged as such? Or is the one-shot tag appropriate? Or maybe neither tag is the way to go? I'm on a bit of a cleaning spree with tags but didn't know what to do with such works. Clarification would be very much appreciated!

Solution
Usually you can refer to questions related to the tags in the Tag Definitions thread and the doc, but the answer for this currently isn't clear there as well, So, I'll make a suggestion and let a mod confirm.

Include the Anthology tag since the broad definition is "A collection of short stories" and not to include the Oneshot tag since most of the time if it's an anthology, the series will be full of Oneshots, self explanatory I say.

But just in case let a mod reply to confirm as I said before.

Also, you can put your future questions related to Tags in the Tag Definition thread, that will be more appropriate.

PS: Since you're editing tags you're a Contributor, right? You can get the role here too by logging out of the...
Power Uploader
Usually you can refer to questions related to the tags in the Tag Definitions thread and the doc, but the answer for this currently isn't clear there as well, So, I'll make a suggestion and let a mod confirm.

Include the Anthology tag since the broad definition is "A collection of short stories" and not to include the Oneshot tag since most of the time if it's an anthology, the series will be full of Oneshots, self explanatory I say.

But just in case let a mod reply to confirm as I said before.

Also, you can put your future questions related to Tags in the Tag Definition thread, that will be more appropriate.

PS: Since you're editing tags you're a Contributor, right? You can get the role here too by logging out of the forum and then logging back in.

Solution

Users who are viewing this thread