Radiant - Vol. 17 Ch. 132 - Your Decisions

Dex-chan lover
I have to say... I really like Opilion, seeing him comforting Mieri gave me even more appreciation for him.

I have seen "revolutionaries" in stories before and he leaves all of them in the mud.

He isn't doing this just for hate, it is truly for his people, can't say I would want to meet him in person (doubt I would survive XD), but I can respect a man who not only keeps to his beliefs but values the lives of those not only close to him but even those that don't agree with him but need help.

Dragunov is beaten but not broken, and now his vision i clearer than ever.

And the team is now back together and ready to fight, even Doc seems to have found the steel in him.

Dex-chan lover
I have to say... I really like Opilion, seeing him comforting Mieri gave me even more appreciation for him.

I have seen "revolutionaries" in stories before and he leaves all of them in the mud.

He isn't doing this just for hate, it is truly for his people, can't say I would want to meet him in person (doubt I would survive XD), but I can respect a man who not only keeps to his beliefs but values the lives of those not only close to him but even those that don't agree with him but need help.

Dragunov is beaten but not broken, and now his vision i clearer than ever.

And the team is now back together and ready to fight, even Doc seems to have found the steel in him.
yeah this story is leagues better than a lot of things more popular. It has such good character writing, fights, story, and visuals. People really couldn't make it past the first few chapters I guess

Dex-chan lover
yeah this story is leagues better than a lot of things more popular. It has such good character writing, fights, story, and visuals. People really couldn't make it past the first few chapters I guess
As someone who took a few years after reading the first few chapters and dropped before coming back... I kinda understand why, and that is why too that I make sure to "advertise" when possible and sensible.

This story is art from multiple angles, it has some awesome writing to incredible art style.

Rumble Town is one of the best arcs in any story I have read, and a turning point for the characters that I simply don't remember the last time I saw one as such.

And even after all these years, it wasn't just something that happened, it still has consequences in the story in fundamental ways.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who took a few years after reading the first few chapters and dropped before coming back... I kinda understand why, and that is why too that I make sure to "advertise" when possible and sensible.

This story is art from multiple angles, it has some awesome writing to incredible art style.

Rumble Town is one of the best arcs in any story I have read, and a turning point for the characters that I simply don't remember the last time I saw one as such.

And even after all these years, it wasn't just something that happened, it still has consequences in the story in fundamental ways.
Oh same. I watched the first like 6 episodes of the anime, got bored, and forgot about the series for years. Then I checked the manga, saw the cover art, and thought that this has to get good. and god damn did it. Who would've thought tree magic would be so damn cool

Dex-chan lover
hang on... what if I just... learn French? Then I get to read them when they come out. Might be worth it. Not sure

Dex-chan lover
Wonderful to see a new chapter, thanks for the translation!

Opilion and Kamagoe's sort of father-son dynamic is always nice to see. Op really cares about his people so much.

Dex-chan lover
Oh same. I watched the first like 6 episodes of the anime, got bored, and forgot about the series for years. Then I checked the manga, saw the cover art, and thought that this has to get good. and god damn did it. Who would've thought tree magic would be so damn cool
Funny you talk about tree magic, to me "arboreal" magic is one of my favorite types but I rarely see it done or done justice.

Not like I don't see examples, there are some and they are pretty good, but normally it isn't the MC and the character or are secondary or villains.

I just love the ways plants can be used, both in a physical sense and a metaphysical one, Seth is showing that as time passes he will be able to do some amazing things.

Dex-chan lover
Funny you talk about tree magic, to me "arboreal" magic is one of my favorite types but I rarely see it done or done justice.

Not like I don't see examples, there are some and they are pretty good, but normally it isn't the MC and the character or are secondary or villains.

I just love the ways plants can be used, both in a physical sense and a metaphysical one, Seth is showing that as time passes he will be able to do some amazing things.
I think the whole mechanics of storing things is so cool too. Seth being able to store weapons as they attack him, and also him throwing Piodon away with a root

Dex-chan lover
good news! It looks like volume 18 (seams) to already be out so it could be a shorter wait than usual.

Users who are viewing this thread