Ragna Crimson - Ch. 72 - Machine Dragon (2)

Dex-chan lover
Well, that's another no show from both side again.

I know they're trying to show Bagram as someone who understand his subordinates' situation and don't needlessly punish them, but all this "it's my fault" excuses while he sit around doing barely anything just makes him look utterly incompetent.

Drunk adult! Ruo Xi is sex though

Dex-chan lover

I know they're trying to show Bagram as someone who understand his subordinates' situation and don't needlessly punish them, but all this "it's my fault" excuses while he sit around doing barely anything just makes him look utterly incompetent.

who was that girl that was healing??

Dex-chan lover

In fairness, he might be limited in his actions for one reason or another. The other Dragon Kings seem to be unable to just gang up on the Dragon Slaying Monks, so Machine Dragon guy was only able to assist this much (he even seems to be only acting with 20% of his strength?).

Dex-chan lover
Page 21 had a statement that said "17 locations were attacked, 9 of which was due to the Bloodline of Roars".

Would imagine that if Tina and Laby were busy with the King of Bones Ploy, then it'd be the King of Roars who mostly dealt with those other locations himself.

Dex-chan lover
Now with this section over and a break I think I'll give the post Winged Bloodline War a reread just to make sure I got everything

Double-page supporter
The swordsman guy's blade has the dragon king of Claw's mark
also, is the corpse fucker gonna try to make a puppet out of the bone fragment?

Double-page supporter
In fairness, he might be limited in his actions for one reason or another. The other Dragon Kings seem to be unable to just gang up on the Dragon Slaying Monks, so Machine Dragon guy was only able to assist this much (he even seems to be only acting with 20% of his strength?).
20%? i don't think that's it, with the way he changes a bit to go away, I guess blocking that heavy dragon slaying flash from ragna left him in tatters. or it could be that like a machine he needs to recharge and was only left with 20% in the tank after storming all those bases and fighting ragna. or i could be wrong lmao.

Dex-chan lover
aw cmon man prison saintess gone already?????? aint they got like a ton of them time reverse power clones in stock?! Do smthn!!! rip

Users who are viewing this thread