Ragna Crimson - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Day the Reaper was Born

Imagine waking up one day and then immediately dying because some dude didn't get their cake. Fuckin wooowww

I mean, in here dragons are practically the same as us looking at ants (although I don't know about the comparison since I find they're fascinating creatures even though they creep me out), so destroying them because of a cake may seem absurd to both humans and dragons, but it's just like "those dudes pissed me off then destroy them", that's how much insignificant humans are in their eyes I guess ? It's just seem pointless to try understand their POV.

i had a stroke trying to read that
d3sJT2H.png

It's a bit ridiculous but has enough of the velocity to launch itself to the orbit. Even if it loses an arm or two, it still has legs to support itself. Sometimes you just read it because the artwork is making up for the rest.

Pause panel 86 and 87 is raw asf no kap that shit is raw
It got me geekin over how fuckin cool that shit is

A neat beginning to a story, but the "powers" the humans use is currently very vague, and I get the feeling it'd never be explained.
For an instance, how could Leo, a 12 years old, move the way she does? She leaps off of buildings and smashes 3 meters tall creatures like they are butter, while other people cannot. Why?
Are humans just more physically powerful in that world? A magical technique? Humans use magic? What is it, exactly, that makes them "strong"? And Leo, in particular?
The only clarification of 'power' we got was regarding Ragna's abilities, that he fused with silver. For an exposition, we sure got very little understanding of the most basic aspects of the settings. There's really no reason to keep the base limits of physical prowess of humans as a secret; it just makes me think that the author has no actual idea what "strong" means, so he didn't even bother to define it.

Also,
"I am the bone of my sword" much? kek.
What are you even talking about? This is just the first chapter and you're acting like this is the final arc?

Fused with weapon✔️
Future self full of hate, wants to change past✔️
Trauma and survivors guilt✔️
Hes literally shirou emiya.

Users who are viewing this thread