Raid

Is it basically the same concept as solo leveling. Yes. But do I dig that concept? Hell yes.

Fed-Kun's army
all right lets do this LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEEEEEEENKINS

Group Leader
@SallowLiar
you know what, i never read solo leveling but i just checked its synopsis and its literally the same as Raid LMAO.
RIP

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it really looks the same as Solo Leveling... but I'll read it nonetheless.

Who knows... it may take different path XD

I think I like the MC of solo leveling much more than this guy...

But who knows, it's only chapter one. He could improve...

inb4 people call this one bad because of solo leveling.

Solo leveling is the best, period. But this doesn't take the merit of other similar series.

Lol, guys, there have been dozens of Korean modern dungeon novels before Solo Leveling. In fact, I think most Korean light novels are using the dungeon-in-real-life concept. The comparison is warranted since we're only seeing it here in Manhwa form but please let each new story have its own place.

@SallowLiar Wrong @ApolloX1209 Wrong @Colborn Wrong, all of you are wrong, raid came way before solo leveling, by almost 3 years literally on second season with over 60 chapters each, so its the other way around if youre saying that raid is a copy cat of solo-leveling, although the concept are kind of similar, both do take diferent panths, although solo leveling is way better only because of the art style and the pace it takes, sadly this manhwa is bad, not becuase of the story or the pace, but the art and it only downgrades for about after chapter 30 from its current one, so dont waste your time with another "manhua" (i said manhua because on manhuas for some reason the authors changes artist very often, downgrading instead of upgrading, wich ruins alot of good manhuas and turns them into garbage *Triggered*)

Fed-Kun's army
As a fyi, fantasy coming into the modern world is a fairly common trope in Korean webnovels, just like getting reborn into a RPG world is common for Japan.

@ShioriAi I only said it's like Solo Leveling because while it may have been published first in Korean, Solo leveling was translated first in english, and I didn't want people to have an immediate bias against it because, frankly the description is nearly identical.
Secondly, the legendary moonlight sculptor has gone through 2 artists so far (3rd season new artist), and that doesn't make it a manhua, does it? It's Korean, call it shit or whatever you want, but using an entire genre as an insult, is pretty nuts.
Third, manhua isn't inherently bad or good, it's a fucking genre. There is good stuff and bad stuff like anything else. Manhua has Soul Land, BTTH, Tales of Demons and Gods, The King's Avatar, and other notables.
Fourth, I don't think anyone in their right mind is going to take advice on what to read from a dude who said "wrong" four times in his first sentence, that's honestly coming off pretty aggressive. People will form their own opinions in time, seeing as how we only have a single chapter and a prologue to read so far.

Dex-chan lover
@ShioriAi

I only said it really look like Solo Leveling. I never said anything about Raid being a copy-cat of it. Besides, I saw Solo Leveling first before Raid, so it got me an impression of mentioning Solo Leveling here. Also, I never said this one is bad.

I never bother if the art is bad or anything. As long it has good story development, I'm okay with it.

And isn't Manhua = Chinese while Manhwa = Korean? Though, they're practically the same anyways so why bother..?

I don't know why ya get so worked up about it.

Double-page supporter
I don't get it, Guns and explosions don't work on the demons but swords and crossbows work just fine?

@ApolloX1209 man i would just call it a comic

Art style is so-so, MC looks a little lame, story seems a bit too generic, but there are a lack of competitors for good full colour action webtoons so we'll see how it goes.

@ShioriAi

I only said I like the personality of the MC more in Solo Leveling than this guy... :(

And I couldn't care less which was published first or all that. I'll still read it and see where the story goes and if the MC gets his act together. /shrug

Dex-chan lover
description is somewhat sounds like Solo Leveling webtoon... lets see if this is good...

Aggregator gang
Is that a copy of Solo Leveling ? If it is, I don't really care, the more the better

Users who are viewing this thread