Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.9 - Pixiv Extra

Fed-Kun's army
Idk and I don't remember whether I commented this, but I just want to say I LOVE Yoshino for giving no shit to Kirishima's love life. That means she doesn't care nor loves him enough to monopolize him. He's a scumbag anyway.

I appreciate that the author isn’t trying to defend the characters and bluntly tells us how terrible Yakuza actually are.

i like this so much...i get to see kirishima and yoshino cute moment in a nutshell 😂

omg hotei is such a father figure/daddy material😳

didn't realize shouma is such puppy cutie around the somei family especially yoshino lol😂( ◜‿◝ )♡

Double-page supporter
okay why is kirishima literally grade A human scum but i still love their relationship. like literally if you only bathed in new york harbor type of stench. hot, rotting garbage. still love him though.

Did he say druggies?? But he also said the dude is just a weed dealer.....Druggies? Really? for some pot? OMG

It makes it a lot harder for me to care about these characters when they are all sexist bastards. I guess that's the point...?
rather than making you not wanna care about the characters being the point, I think the author is just trying to be realistic. From what I understand, yakuza are conservative/traditional and hyper-masculine. So as ugly as it is, it makes sense to me that they would be sexist too.

Users who are viewing this thread