Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 11 Ch. 75 - A Woman Visiting an Onsen… Alone?

Dex-chan lover
Woah, isn't she that one girl from Tsuya's other "manga" *ahem ahem

Almost forgot about this manga lol. Guess its time to read the authors other more "progressive stories" that dont leave you blueballed lmao

Double-page supporter
I wonder if the mangaka is trying to twll us this series is ending. It would be meta. I thibk this new character was in another one of his manga but all his characters look alike.

The history ain't that good, yes ok gorgeous woman vs beta dude, but jeez almost 80 chapter and they did not even kiss, to me this is the embodiment of a cheap ecchi made to sell as much chapters as possible, they try to force a haremish route without actually a harem, the teacher is a asshole by cheating her husband but not letting the MC stay with other girls. To be honest I am not against virgin/inexperienced in sex MC, but dude this is simply not progressing to anywhere I can take chapter 20 and compare with chapter 60 and they are basically in the same level of romantic development.

Dex-chan lover
Tsuya really tryna get us to read his other works.

Its working.

Either that or its an Araki situation where its a same face joke

Dex-chan lover
i got this new anime plot. basically theres this high school girl except shes got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big old tonhongerekoogers.

What happens next?!

transfer student shows up one day with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs. humungous hungolomghnonoloughongous

Dex-chan lover
What even is this chapter???

This is what he should write for his last two chapters, honestly.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Miharu will turn out to be with sensei's husband, and that would give sensei a reason to divorce her husband and (finally) get with Aki.

Users who are viewing this thread