Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 8 Ch. 53 - What Is She So Happy About?

Aggregator gang
Wait.... Hasn't he banged the assistant chick?
And seriously, they're so far hell and gone into infidelity, they might as well go the rest of the way.

Dex-chan lover
How could he even get it up for a nicked hug? let alone ejaculate, and prematurely no less. What a fag.

First thanks for this episode bro, the job you're doing it's magnificent........................It's sad, but I believed this main chapter has Premature ejaculation because any time the sensei touched him, hi finished like flash and for this reason they haven't upgraded, and in this episode revealed his failure first time,and it's more from the same, the sensei reached the ecstasy because what she's doing it's something immorality but she is a nymphomaniac, I don't think this virgin main chapter can please her.

😓Its It's funny but her husband get injured trying to please her on the bed and still she needs more, she's a bitch insatiable It's shameful but I don't think the aka virgin aki cannot satisfy all her hunger and desires, it's the first time tsuyax2 has a main chapter like this loser.🤯

Dex-chan lover
mannn i was hoping for some fuk, but i guess not.
SoOn SoOOOONNnn

Group Leader
If this manga doesn't end with the mc having sex with the sensei we can crucify the mangaka ...

Aggregator gang
this has to be, by far, the most emotionally wild chapter of them all

Dex-chan lover
I told you guys this was gonna a bunch of kick in the balls.
@Darudius
@ukimix
I very much doubt its gonna happen.
Aki is gonna get fucked over hard again, while she constantly cockblocks him.

Itll either be at the end or not at all. That's how this author works. The fact that it could is good enough for me. The story is fairly interesting anyway. @boag

Users who are viewing this thread