Realist Maou ni Yoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
Que? I doubt the "Merry Men" were a quiet bunch either, Robin?
Also Robin Hood as a mercenary somewhat irks me. Most legends paint him as a lord or a knight gone vigilante. I have a very hard time seeing him become a mercenary for whoever pays him the most with that background.

So, one elf added to the harem, I see. Sometimes it would be more amusing if the additional girls would pair up with his male entouragee, which just got an additional member. Toss the elf at Robin and see what happens. Maybe they will produce the ultimate archer offspring?

Nonetheless, romance is welcome, but sometimes you can have it with more couples, instead of a larger harem, but 'tis what it is with this genre.
I understand ppl are going to have different views and opinions but y read a genre that you don't like?

Dex-chan lover
Que? I doubt the "Merry Men" were a quiet bunch either, Robin?
Also Robin Hood as a mercenary somewhat irks me. Most legends paint him as a lord or a knight gone vigilante. I have a very hard time seeing him become a mercenary for whoever pays him the most with that background.
The core of his myth is that he's an anti-hero, a thief and bandit whose theft is not done out of greed and selfishness but for the sake of charity and almsgiving; at the very least, that's the gist of what most will remember him for. A mercenary who serves the highest bidder and does the same is a bit of a stretch, but it's an interesting premise.

Dex-chan lover
I understand ppl are going to have different views and opinions but y read a genre that you don't like?
I am not implying I dislike the isekai fantasy genre, I am just lamenting how formulaic it is. Almost as if every series has to fill some checkboxes to pass through the editors, with harem being one of them. Overdone tropes and all that.

Dex-chan lover
Robin got isekai’d. There would have been situation that brings him to where he is.
And he doesn’t like how that pirate is doing thing either.

The highest bidder thing to Astaroth seems more like Robin is presenting an excuse for both of them.
Things are happening quickly. Robin had tried to attack Astaroth before, so there will be distrust between them as Eve shown.
But by putting this as “work contract”, they have an excuse to put those aside and work together in frame of “professionalism”. Even if they don’t completely trust each other, they can trust the money paid.

And in matter of what if someone pay Robin more against Astaroth, he’d likely refuse.
For now they understand both has the same purpose (kill Rosner). They just need a gesture of agreement.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ryouma is much better in her usual attire. I share her opinion about "frilly" dresses.

Also: We're going to throw you a party. I don't care that you don't want one. We're going to throw you a party, and you're going to like it!

Yeahh ngl him being buyable/ even working for who he was is terrible writing when you look into his legends. He stole from the rich to give to the poor, money seemingly meant nothing to him personally other than as a way to support folks in need
Might be a variation on that. Working any job to give that pay to the poor or help a particular group.

Dex-chan lover
I hope he gets active with his harem, and that the latest one's do stay with him.
At this point it feels like he'll just (not willingly still) get together with maid and saint and not any more of them.

Users who are viewing this thread