Rebuild World - Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
doesn't seems like trap-scans is behind in the raws, so I will just wait for theirs.
Did you read chapter 53 by them? Their TL was dogshit. Still waiting for them to fix it. Everyone who worked on this series left, all the staff are new, only the group name and leader remain and he cant even speak english. He's supposed to be QCing but he doesn't do it by the looks of chapter 53.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone please give me a couple spoilers on what will happen in the story and what the fate of katsuya is

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the translation, but there's missing dialogue from Alpha on page 24 and page 27.

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't as bad as the previous translation but it's still pretty poor. Translation groups seriously need to have at least one fluent speaker in their translated language look it over before posting. And read over it multiple times - there were more than a couple errors.

Dex-chan lover
guess the girl went out of her way to be the scapegoat once more. she's the sole good girl in that group of three, i feel. i hope the others will end up at the very least quite in a big debt to our group of three. though the situation of one emergency quest with dubious fellas and one likely rescue operation of two dumb fellas, also being hostile to Akira, is just another bad mixture asking for trouble.

thanks for the chapter btw

Users who are viewing this thread