Rebuild World - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
Yea, dude is totally getting manipulated to go save the other. Also for some reason it really seems like the author is pushing some sort of “friendship” between yumina and the mc.

Aggregator gang
I need a slight refresher. When Alpha said that Akira almost let a beautiful girl hostage die, was she referring to the Sheryl incident? If so, what kind of trouble was he in after? And if not Sheryl, who was she referring to?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for the chapter ! Reads so much better than the other group !

Yumina punched that fucking giant murder ball made of… Metal ? Ceramics ? Well, has to be some pretty tough stuff anyway. And she decided since she can't dodge it, the best course of action is just to,… punch it ? Katsuya's dumb shonen protagonist antics are rubbing off on her !

I need a slight refresher. When Alpha said that Akira almost let a beautiful girl hostage die, was she referring to the Sheryl incident? If so, what kind of trouble was he in after? And if not Sheryl, who was she referring to?
Probably about Reina getting held hostage by that cyborg back in chapter 30.

Dex-chan lover
Frigging alpha played him really well, and got him to go and save the backup katsutrash...
I mean as sus as she is she also right our boy needs to know how to think to for himself this is a good opportunity. And again while we know she has some sort of end goal to do that she has outright stated to do that she needs him to be a good a hunter as possible so on that front she is being truthful.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder would Alpha be able to one day get into some ruins, take control of them and basically call it their base.
Would be pretty cool to have a base for his (future) wife Sheryl and her gang (or his harem stolen from Mr. Wait I am not the protagonist?)

Users who are viewing this thread