Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 11 Ch. 42 - On the Precipice

Dex-chan lover
After Zeus jumped in on the second round I thought maybe Buddha will be the final boss, but not it isn't the case. That leaves only Odin as the only potential big hitter, since all the other gods left are kind of lesser even in their respective mythologies.

NO ,NO ,NO, NO, DON'T TAKE BUDDHA INTO THOSE FIGHT. HE ACTUALLY HUMAN FIRST JUST LIKE HERCULES. IT'S SO CONTRADICTIVE. BUT IT'S DEPEND ON ON AUTHOR CHOICE. HE IS THE ACTUAL GOD OF THIS MANGA. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Kefrayba I guess Zeus had so much fun that
he's actually vouching for humanity to win and see them grow to have another match in the far future.

@REDS Nah I think its more of his image, since Jesus was more on forgiveness and the saving of mankind. Him fighting the humans would be far from his mission.

Ya know for Ares being the god of war and everything he's a pretty bad judge of character

Aggregator gang
@lil_literalist It's not about that. It's about the mindset and pride of a martial artist.
They believe that of course you'd be a better fighter using the skills you honed to near perfection than using whatever bs you just come up with in the heat of the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread