Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 11 Ch. 44 - Zero

Dex-chan lover
I am wondering... If this manga is going to go all the way to the last match. Then the human side must gain some winning streak?

Dex-chan lover
So the dude who flushed off worldly desires fought against the worldly desires themselves.
First time I've seen someone made a relation between lucky gods and deadly sins. What a pull, but I'm not complaining.

lmao i wonder which human is getting kicked from the tournament because of buddha

Contributor
@Metaranius Probably Tesla or Nostradamus.

WlMGoII.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah this is the translation we were waiting for, not that mtl sniping bull.

I’m confused on why the valkarie seemed terrified after talking to Buddha. Anybody know why?

Now that the participant is messed up, i wonder how the future participant would look like.
Who is the human that would kicked out from participating? They all are interesting.
But if i would have to choose, i would say its sakata kintoki.
Because im the least interest in him

And, if the match would go still untill round 13, that mean a god that not in the list would enter. Who would that be?
Since if it would go to the last round, that must be a super interesting god.
Oh how exciting!

Double-page supporter
@hippoanon all of those cool pages and the one you comment is about a woman with huge hoongkaboongilogies i have no other than respect for you

Buddha is the only one who remains unfazed after the transformation.
He gives zero fukus.

Dex-chan lover
Hollow ? Makes sens actually.
Buddha better not lose with all the hype he built up. Can't wait to see this scene animated.. ty

Tbh Imagine Duddha just one shots the god. All the hype built up by Buddha he better it better be crazy.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 I really wonder what they are gonna do with Nostradamus, wasn't he just a french conman who was lucky his clean freak tendency really made people less sick on average? Are they gonna make him a mind-reader? A dude who really see the future?

Tesla is probably gonna use electricity based super-tech so I have an idea of how everyone except Nostradamus could work.

Users who are viewing this thread