Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - File No.00000000001

hmm i see Cthulhu, Indian gods, Thai gods, Egyptian gods and sun wu kong from the side,
did i see mazinger there? lol

I actually wonder why they put Adam here, even in the Old Testament he didn't do much, Eve was the one that made him eat the fruit.

It would be better Jesus Vs YHVH or Demiurge, to follow Man vs Gods tale, Gnostic Jesus was pretty much a human who surpassed the creator himself

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I agree Eve probably would've fit since she's technically the originator of sin, but I guess they're going with Adam since he's the first human ever?

Never expected Adam to be a bishounen lmao

Fed-Kun's army
The author decided to put Adam in this but didn't dare to put Christian/Islamic God in it.

Contributor
Maybe he will overload the god he's against with apple seeds? (Apple seeds contain tiny amounts of ... cyanide. So, enough will kill.)

"The key to humanity winning this fight lies in the supernatural technique that allows the leaf to stay on Adam's manhood."

-Julius Caesar-

Fed-Kun's army
@Centurionzo @faniki We're probably going to get another THE TRUE HISTORY OF WHAT HAPPENED ISN'T EXACTLY LIKE THE BOOK! like we did with LuBu's execution.

@Rafdian That's because the Abrahamic deity is exclusive; it states that there are no other gods than him, that they're all false. So if he was put in, all the other gods would have to be taken out.

Dex-chan lover
@MajinCry LOL no everyone knows the real reason why, it has little to do with God and everything to do with a certain vocal subset of their followers

Dex-chan lover
@rafdian @MajinCry
Maybe the author will decide to interpret the Christian "you shall have no other gods beside me" to mean "other gods are okay as long as they are beneath me" and say that Zeus is God.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be sorta great if it turns out that the Valkyrie here fused with Adam's leaf.

Users who are viewing this thread