Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Expelled From The Garden

Contributor
Damn.

So... the fight continues? Or does... somehow, Zeus concede? Or does think about all the children he had with mortal women in the next chapter (remember, Zeus was quite sexually active in Greek myth)?

Lots of possibilities folks.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder... Is there a prime God in this manga?
And that last speech Adam made was badass. So he views all humans after him as his children?

OMFG Adam is amazing! The father of humanity 10/10! But he raised a HUGE death flag here, fuck I'm worried now.

That's tribunal didn't really make much sense but Adam was really cool, he's a pretty cool husband and Dad

Also who is the snake ?

I fucking love this manga. So many cool moments and nice things happening in one chapter!

1. Hermes could follow the time stop punch exchange unlike his older brother Ares and most of the audience, he is one of those bystander characters who is actually incredibly strong, not bad for a God of Trade, Theft and so on.
2. I like how the mangaka takes original myths and modifies them, Eve is so lucky to have such a great husband as Adam.
3. Also, looks like it was Adam in this story who took away snakes' limbs and ability to walk, lol.
4. Brunhildr/Brynhildr is supposed to be "our girl" but despite her noble intentions on the surface, she is quite a bitch. I just love when she gets her expectations crushed, I also get the feeling the mangaka loves screwing her over too. She doesn't get the reason for Adam's desire to fight and it feels like she just wants to screw with the Gods than genuinely save humanity, and she sacrifices her sisters for that.
5. Lol Aphrodite and her boobs.
6. Haven't I already said that I love this version of Zeus?
7. Adam is awesome.

@Centurionzo I think there are different interpretations, like just a snake/wyrm/Devil but I think it's just a snake/dragon here.

Contributor
@Centurionzo Most Christian's proclaim the "snake guy" as being Satan, while others look at the snake being being a sneaky creature that gets it's speciaes doomed to be hated/feared by humanity and doomed to be crushed under their feet. Depends on which route you choose. In the case of the manga, I will surmise it is Satan.

Users who are viewing this thread