Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 6 Ch. 24 - 12 Labours

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy for the release. Please don't let the comments start another argument about scanlating groups...

I love that sample image! Where is it from and when will a version of it come out without the sample watermark?

Dex-chan lover
lmao what the fuck is Brynhild doing with Putin and Rimuru? She should've called them for absolute win

Dex-chan lover
Cool fight. Brunhilde remains to be everything though. I really hope they have a spare valkyrie so she doesn't have to die.

Fed-Kun's army
guess jack will win? because Herc got the flashback scene first right XD??
also, looks at that eye.... Jack is in his madness mode... subarashii😈

so this manga is on the same magazine with isekai putin and slime? neat

Dex-chan lover
We kinda have two different types of Deus Ex Machina/plot armor characters fighting each other.
Heracles has the infinite endurance and power-up for every situation going on, which is dependent on a pain threshold (which of course is infinite for him as per plot) and has a usage limit which ends in death (also as infinite as it needs to be for the plot).
Jack has the infinite weaponry with ridiculous physics for him. Also his damage resistance is kinda weird, like I would've expected him to be glass cannon who'd go down from one direct hit by Heracles, but he took it better than expected. In this chapter he also showed an eye power.
I'm really interested how such differently written fighters who both get to have "Mary Sue"-esque abilities end up concluding this fight.
In other Mangas, such a fight would just seem ridiculous in a bad way, while here it's in a good way.

Dex-chan lover
LOL That last page. If only Isekai-Putin got summoned. All the god would stand no chance.

It's gonna be a draw, isn't it? Herc will go all out using his feats and shit.

Users who are viewing this thread