Red Eyes

Dex-chan lover
@varencilator
I hope you didn’t take me seriously. I’m sorry if so.

I’m snarky and stressed and yeah.

Mech + war + grizzled = confusing af.

So the genocide dude kills allies, kills everyone, and he's mad he's betrayed? And everyone else also sucks and is mad?

Edit : Alright so it's actually hard to figure out what's happening during the first chapter, but our psycho killer wasn't that bad and got framed.

I like the action here, really good, but as kappamikeyfan69 and Stoner have noted, parts of it feel confused on the type of story it wants to be and even then, some aspects have aged really poorly. Still fun in spite of that when it really gets going but it feels a bit self-induldgent in its over-developed world but held back by somewhat underdeveloped plot and characters.

loving this manga. it's very cool, but has anyone noticed that the way the faces are drawn becomes gradually weirder around chapter 5 or 6. they kinda start looking like aliens imo. mills in chapter 3 looks really different from mills in chapter 13.

completely caught up. this manga is something special. hope we get to see a full translation one day. thanks @varencilator for your work on this. watching mills turn into genocide in volume 7 was inspiring.

Users who are viewing this thread