Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
thks for the chapter, but i wonder do they not know that the th mc's dad has a charm ability? they keep talking like they dont know about it

Double-page supporter
Why we don't have this cuck detector here ? because we don't have magic.
P.S. Greek gods should have learned that especially Hera who is too ignorant to do that. Should have solved lot of Zeus adventures.

Double-page supporter
And I keep repeating myself. Just kill the cunt. Just do it and ALL your troubles would go away. Not like they could do anything to a spirit. And while they're at it, kill the whole royal family. They're idiots for not doing that. Or better yet, stay in the spirit world and ignore the mortal world. If they can't behave like they should, then let them ruin their own life and die an agonizing death as that's all they deserve at that point.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna

Yes. Let us kill your little brother's 'wife' in all but name just because you are so handsome and sparkly that she accidentally fell in love with you right before the actual wedding ceremony.

Let us also kill the ruling government and doom the citizens

Thanks for the chapter!
Ellen gonna go super mind games mode with that mean guy.

Double-page supporter
big sister vahl....
I thought origin was the mother of all spirits?

Fed-Kun's army
Wow they really went overboard on her, acting like having a crush on someone is the same as cheating.
And I’m getting sick of how much the MC is treated as a helpless child, she was a full grown adult in her former life, was she not? I wish her parents would just go away so she can live her life and actually do something in this story.

Dex-chan lover
That prince has been playing them every step of the way and now they are going to walk right in to another one of his traps

Seriously, they are fucking so self-rightous it's making me puke. How about they gtfo in the spirit realm where they can stay "perfect" for all eternity with their paper-thin personnality.
The kicker is that they know it's probably a trap and the situation is conplicated, but no, they go fuck full retard at the bride. : /

Aggregator gang
@Quiescent-Rose she is not helpless but still a child, her parents dont know she is reincarnated form another world and as much as she knows about science she doesnt know much about that world and spirits.

Dex-chan lover
So at this point, I take it the main meat of the series is having pathetic mind-games with the king, while gritting their teeth and being pissy about shit that nobody gives a fuck about.
Holy hell, they are literal gods. There is nothing to bind, restrict or damage them. This entire plot is so stupid it has become unreadable.

1 word says meet
the other says sacrifice

it's not like the mean guy got loli insta kill magic right?

Aggregator gang
@proulout what are you talking about? they can go live in the spirit world but decided not to because he cares about his brother, and the complicated stuff is that the king noticed that the bride has a crush on the hero and when she made the oat it was considered a lie and he is using that to force them to meet with MC to try to use her, he went crazy against the bride because he didnt know she had a crush with him and tough she was cheating his brother.

Users who are viewing this thread